SHIPPING, DELIVERY, & RETURN POLICY
All capitalized and material terms in this Shipping, Delivery & Return Policy not otherwise defined in-line have the meanings set forth in the Definitions in our Terms. All uses of “including” shall mean “without limitation”, “and” as well as “or” shall mean “and/or”, and all references to examples or instances are construed as illustrative and never as the complete parameters of the applicable subject matter.
- Shipping. Shipping fees for Transactions on and through the Website are non-refundable with the exception of transit damage, which may be refunded upon User filing a claim with the applicable Third-Party Provider directly. It is User’s exclusive responsibility and liability to ensure that all Personal Information and Payment Information is current and legally accurate and truthful.
- Cancellation / Modification. If User accidentally submits incorrect Personal Information and Payment Information or wishes to cancel a Transaction, User must reach out to Legacy immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regardless of Legacy’s receipt of any such notice from User, User alone remains responsible and liable for, at all times and to the fullest legal extent, all obligations, responsibilities, liabilities, repercussions, and damages pursuant to the Terms and elsewhere in the Agreement, and Legacy may not be able to modify or cancel any Transaction once in the shipping process.
- Delivery. Products are shipped within two to four weeks from the date of Legacy’s written confirmation e-mail for the applicable Transaction; provided, however, such Products are available and in-stock. In the event any Product is unavailable, User will be notified accordingly. The delivery period for each Transaction depends on the shipping destination and method chosen. At this time, Legacy is unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, A.P.O. or F.P.O. and Transactions valued over Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00 USD) will automatically require a signature for receipt of delivery Legacy is otherwise notified in writing.
- Sales & Import Taxes. Applicable sales taxes will be included on all Transactions, determined by User’s shipping address. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all sales taxes are estimated until Products actually ship and Legacy sends Users an e-mail notification and confirmation stating so. For locations not imposing sales or use taxes, Users may nonetheless have a tax obligation in connection with Transactions and Products, the details of which may be found on the respective taxing authorities’ websites. For all international locations (i.e., outside of the United States), User alone is responsible for all duties, fees, and taxes associated with Transactions and the importation and delivery of Products, the details of which may be found by contacting your local customs agent or similar government authority.
- Final Sale. Legacy hopes that you are satisfied with your Transactions and Products, as your satisfaction is our highest priority. Our Products are individually made and of artisan quality. Each Product is of a unique, custom, one-of-a-kind nature and the visual representations on and through the Website may vary from the actual Products sent and received by you, by reason of such quality and nature or due to User’s Devices. All Products are “as is” and cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded.
- Damaged / Missing Packages. Legacy takes pride in the quality of the Products and endeavors to preserve their condition so that User may enjoy them for their personal, non-commercial use and purpose, as well. Once a Product has left Legacy’s supervision and control, it is in the care of legacy shipping alliances. Legacy is not responsible nor otherwise liable for any errors made by shipping and any other Third-Party Providers. Any damages associated with, related to, in connection with, or otherwise caused during shipping should be directed to _______________ and their customer service department. In the event User needs to file a complaint or claim, Legacy will supply you with any necessary information upon our receipt of such written request, along with your order number and the name of the Products purchased.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.